Emojis are one of the best ways to share our mood, emotion, and feelings to someone while we’re texting someone. When we’re talking to someone face to face, we can see each other’s facial expressions but while we’re texting someone, we can only think of them and at that place emojis help us. Emojis also include objects, places, and types of weather and animals. Emoji was originated from text-based emotions. The first emoji was created in 1999 in Japan by Shigetaka Kurita. He was part of the team working on NTT DoCoMo‘s i-mode mobile Internet platform.
Get iPhone Emojis on Android
While chatting with iPhone users, we always get issues like not able to see some emojis on our android device when iPhone user sends emojis on android rather You see blank messages. If you’re an Android User and if you want to get few of the features of the iOS device such as Emoji of iPhone then read the article carefully because, in this post, we’re going to write about how to get iPhone Emojis on Android. In this method, we will be telling you about how to get ios emojis on android no root and how to get ios emojis on android with root method. There are hundred and thousand methods available on the internet but most of them are making fool and most of the methods are not working.
So here in this post, We are going to post a working method to get iOS emoji on Android without root and method to get iOS emoji on Android with root.
How to Get iPhone EMoji on Android Without Root
So to use iPhone emojis on Android, you will have to follow some simple steps that are given below. If you followed them carefully, I’m sure that you’ll be able to use iPhone emoji for Android. There are few brands that allow you to change fonts and emoji without rooting devices such as Samsung, HTC, Xiaomi and few others. You can use this method for such devices.
- First of all, Go to settings > Additional Settings>Privacy> Unknown Resources and enable it.
- Once you enabled unknown resources, you need to download Emoji Font 3 Application from here.
- Once, you download the app and install it, change the font style of the device to Emoji Font 3.
- Download Google Keyboard and now enjoy the iOS emoji on Android Device.
How to Get iPhone EMoji on Android With Root
Now we are going to tell you that how can you get iOS emoji on an Android device with root access. The method is very simple and requires root access on your device. This method will not work if your device is not rooted. If you don’t know how to root android device then you can read the guide here. There are few applications that you can use to root your device as well.
- To get started, you need to download an app called Emoji Switcher App that you can download from here.
- Once you download that application, provide root access to the application.
- Open the application and select iOS 10.2 Emojis and click on set.
- Once you’re done, Reboot your android device.
Conclusion: So these were 2 easiest methods that you can use to see iPhone Emoji on Android Device and you can use iPhone and iOS emoji on Android device. I just hope that you liked this post and if you did then share this post. Comment if you want to thank you or have any questions to ask.