As an iPhone user, I forgot the password of my iPhone and got stuck because I was not able to unlock my device. It was a whole mess. I tried a lot of things but of the times, I got nothing. Finally after a lot of struggle searching tutorials on websites and youtube, I found some of the best methods that I tried and they worked. And I’m sure thhat this case can happen with you so here, I’m writing some of the best methods that worked for me.
Unlock iPhone Passcode Working Method
So as I said, I’m going to tell you the best methods to unlock or bypass any iphone passcode. These methods may be or may not work on all iPhone devices such as iPhone 10, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s.
1.Restore your device using Recovery Mode
This is one of the best and easiest methods that I personally love to do when I get in trouble lol. With this method your personal data is removed but if you have a previous backup of your device then you can easily restore your data and get your personal information in your device back.
Remember that you’ll need your iTunes ID and password to unlock your device with this method. Make sure your mobile battery is charged up to atleast 20%.
Follow these steps below to unlock your iphone device>
- First of all, switch off your iphone by holding the power button until the screen says Slide To Power Off.
- Once the device is switched off, open iTunes on MAC or your PC.
- Connect your iPhone with your MAC or your PC.
- Press and hold the volume down button (on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus) or the Home button (on all other iOS devices).
Once you are done and finished with this process, The screen will turn out a blue iTunes logo with cable. There will be a popup on iTunes application on your PC that says ‘iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode. You must restore this iPad/iPhone before it can be used with iTunes’.
Now follow the below process to restore your iPhone.
- Click on Restore iPhone and wait for the process, iTunes will wipe the software and restore your iphone device.
- Now enter your Apple ID and Password that was used to setup your iPhone.
- Now Enter continue.
- If you had a previous backup the choose te backup.
- Even you can set up a fresh model by selecting as New Iphone.
2. Erase Data Using iCloud
So first of all, you’ll need to make sure that you have enabled Find My Phone feature on your iOS device before.
- Login to icloud.com
- Enter your login details.
- Once you’re in, you’ll see a screen like below.
- Click on Find iPhone option from the menu.
- Click on Erase iPhone.
- It will ask your permission if you want to erase your data or not.
- Click on Erase option.
- Once the iPhone data will be erased, the device will restart and you can unlock your device using your apple ID and password.
Conclusion: I just want to end this article by telling you that, make sure you have proper login details of your iCloud and iPhone account. You should always have a backup of your data so that you can restore it later.
I hope, you liked this article and if you did then don’t forget to share this post on facebook to help others.