Facebook is the biggest social media platform, having millions of users per day. This social media platform was launched by Mark Zuckerberg in his room of Harvard College in the year 2004 and from then it’s been a powerful tool to connect the world. To avoid spam and other negative things on their platform Facebook has been adding a lot of security features.
One of the main reasons for this gradual increase in facebook security is due to the growth of fake Facebook profiles that creates a lot of issues to other people. People are even doing scams on other’s name and doing a lot more spam on this social media platform. Due to these lot of restricted security features, sometimes, your Facebook ID gets disabled in fact if you’re not using a fake profile. The issue is so Now due to this reason, people have been searching for queries such as facebook disabled account appeal, My personal account was disabled and disabled account appeal -id request facebook.
If you’ve landed on this website just because you were looking for Facebook account disabled reactivate option then you’re at the right place to get the solution. Our team got so many messages about writing post on Facebook account disabled fake name and how to verify facebook account. So after hearing from you all, We’re going to provide the best and easy method so that you can re-activate your disabled Facebook account in minutes. The methods we’re going to discuss are 100% Safe and does not require any special tricks so please follow our method to reopen facebook account.
- 1 Reasons for Disabling of Facebook Account
- 2 How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account?
- 3 How To Open Disabled Facebook Account?
- 3.1 1. Confirm your identity with Facebook
- 3.2 My Personal Account was Disabled
- 3.3 Security disabled
- 3.4 Documents Required for Facebook ID Verification
Reasons for Disabling of Facebook Account
There are a lot of factors and reasons for which Facebook can disable your account. The processes are done automatically with the help of artificial learning bots. So in this process sometimes, genuine accounts can get blocked. We’re listing some of the factors and reasons that can lead to your facebook account ban.
- Using Fake Profiles: Your Facebook ID can be disabled for using fake name and profile pictures of someone.
- Using Stylish Fonts In Your Account Name: If you’re using stylish font’s in your account name to look cool on Facebook then be prepared to get your account disabled.
- Impersonating someone: Impersonating someone is a legal crime in the US and if you’re trying to Impersonating someone then your Facebook account can be disabled.
- Posting content that is on Facebook terms: If you’re posting something on Facebook that does not follow facebook terms and conditions, then your account is in danger, my friend.
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account?
In this post, we’re going to talk about recovering disabled facebook id that you can learn to re-open your facebook account. There are a lot of ways Facebook disables your facebook account. Sometimes it’s temporary and sometimes it’s permanent. Once your ID is disabled permanently there are very rare chances to enable facebook account of yours. But We will help you to resolve all your issues and re-opening your permanent and temporary accounts. The steps are clear and very simple. Also, we will be proving Appeal to recover facebook account in our post.
How To Open Disabled Facebook Account?
1. Confirm your identity with Facebook
So this is the first method that We used to get our disabled facebook account back. Follow the steps to confirm your identity on Facebook.
Steps to Confirm your identity with Facebook
- First of all visit here
- Now once you reach to the Facebook website by clicking above link, you’ll find something like that.
- Now, you’ll need to upload at least 2 to 3 Identity proofs of yours to prove your identity to Facebook.
- Add your email or mobile phone number that you used while registration on Facebook.
- Click on the Send button and that’s all.
- Wait for 1-2 Weeks for Facebook Confirmation. The confirmation will be sent to your mobile number or to your email address.
My Personal Account was Disabled
This is the second method that you can use to re-enable your personal Facebook account. This method is used when your personal account is disabled permanently. Follow the steps to get your Personal Facebook account back.
Steps to get your Disabled Personal Facebook Account Back
- First of visit to the Facebook Link from Here
- Now You’ll find a page something like below image.
- What you have to do is, put your mobile phone number or email id that you used while registration.
- Submit your full name that is in your Facebook ID.
- Attach required documents.
- Write additional info such as how your Facebook ID got disabled, what were the possible reasons and how can you stop to avoid such thing.
- Click on the send button.
- That’s it. Wait for at least 7-14 Days.
Sometimes your facebook id gets ‘s disabled because of Security issues. To resolve this issue, we are providing you the third method to get your disabled facebook ID back. Please follow the below method to get your Facebook ID back using this another method.
Steps to get your Security disabled Facebook Account Back
- First of all, visit the link here.
- There will be a screen appear on the screen like below image.
- You’ll need to add your email address and mobile phone number that you used while registration.
- Add your Full Name and click on send button.
- That’s it. Wait for at least 2 weeks to get a reply from Facebook.
Documents Required for Facebook ID Verification
Facebook Requires uploading a photo ID for verification purpose if your account is disabled. I’m listing the documents which are required for facebook ID Verification.
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Official name change paperwork
- Personal or vehicle insurance documents
- Non-driver’s government ID (e.g. benefits book, national ID card)
- Visa, residence permit or immigration papers
- Tribal identification or status card
- Voter registration document
- Family certificate
- Proof of age card
- Immigration registration document
- Tax identification document
Final Words: It sucks when your Facebook ID gets disabled. You are no longer able to chat with your friends, unable to see what’s going on their life’s and much more. These are the 3 methods, that you can use to open your disabled Facebook account. All these methods are working and verified by us. Personal suggestion is if you submit 3 Identity documents, there are more chances that your account will be re-enabled.